I don’t want to bore you with Mark’s previous years of Wal Mart boo hooing because in the ensuing year he will repeat much of what he has said in the past, even copying and pasting then changing a few words here and there and reposting. Eventually this page will just run out of steam for the simple fact there is nothing really new. Just the comments that we will now be able to leave!
“January 1st, 2010:We start the year with more excessive noise from Walmart traffic. My critics on the trash Internet blogs continue to rant and publish a story that says I am in Hawaii. I wish I was the case. It’s funny how these liars make up trash as they go. The Walmart traffic noise is so loud that I have to leave home to watch the WVU game someplace else. I can’t even enjoy our living room on a holiday.”
My Response: Ah. How refreshing. This is THE crux of Mark’s problem. Noise. He hates Wal Mart because of the traffic noise which is no different than any other Wal Mart. However, in Mark’s eyes it’s like the road runs through his living room. What he fails to understand is his ranting, raving, name calling and phone calling does more to add to the decibel levels of unwanted noise than any traffic ever could.
By the way, the “trash blogs” he speaks of? That would be “Cryptic Bullshit” and “PutnamLIES.com” that he is referring to. These guys have proof he said he was going to be in Hawaii for a “travel feature” segment on his own blog, a segment, I should add, that is as bogus as his press pass. He was never going to Hawaii at all, period. He lied to set up a future segment that he will steal stuff for from around the net and post as if he traveled to these exotic places just for you. You got busted Mark, shut up and take your crow.
“January 2nd, 2010: Walmart’s excessive traffic noise continues. New Year, same old problem!”
“January 3rd, 2010: Another day, more excessive traffic noise.”
My Response: Yadda yadda yadda.
“January 4th, 2010:Silly Scotty offers to buy the trees to go between our home and Walmart AND support a sound wall ONLY IF we convert our zoning to residential. Silly Scotty needs to take a reality pill. We aren’t changing ANYTHING! Silly Scotty and the P.C.D.A. created the Wally World Monster and HE can fix his EPIC FAIL SCREWUP! Sound doesn’t change its impact on human ears based on zoning. But SILLY SCOTTY IS TOO STUPID TO REALIZED THIS! He demands that we provide a copy of our deed and tax records to prove we are taxed as residential. Our deed doesn’t designate either. I will have to call the tax office in the morning.”
My Response: It’s one thing to bitch and moan, Mark, but it’s another to attack the Mayor, which you have done quite frequently. These people you attack are so sick of you by now that they understand there IS NO HELPING you. Whew. Sorry folks. I got a little Markidis there with the caps. A few points on this post. Mark says the house is zoned for commercial. He wants it that way because his greedy little mind thinks it’ll be worth more than if it was zoned residential. Yet, he wants trees and or a sound barrier put up because it’s a residential area.
Mark? You don’t even own the place. We all know this already. You don’t even pay B&O taxes on your “business” which folks, is his blog, as he claims. No wonder you don’t want to send in your tax records because no doubt, you are cheating on those too. But really, it comes down to just you being greedy. You don’t want to change your zoned status to residential because you think you will lose value so you won’t get your oft ask for $350,000 bucks. Clue here. You’ll never get that. So, you don’t get the barrier or tress. You can’t have both.
“January 5th, 2010: Shortly after 4:00 a.m. I am awakened by vehicle traffic charging up Walmart hill. When I get up and look out our window, I see Walmart’s snow plow is the offender, as it goes back and forth across the lot. I can’t get back to sleep for at least a 1/2 hour. When I attempt to call the store, no one picks up. This is EXACTLY why Scott Edwards and the city council need to force Walmart to put up a sound wall and trees! Living next to this craziness just isn’t the right thing for him to expect us to do! He created this monster, he needs to fix it! Speaking of Silly Scotty, I email him a copy of the tax document that proves we are taxed residential and tell him to start planting those trees and to build the sound wall. But the Pinhead Politician fails to do anything.”
My Response: Ooo…interesting. So you are being taxed as a residential. I guess you deserve those tree’s now, Mark. Yep, Scotty should start planting right away! I’m sure the snow plow noise will be canceled right out with your logic. Well, here is what your logic fails to apprehend. Snow plows mean snow. Snow means frozen ground. Frozen ground means…no frickin trees being plated, much less a sound wall being installed.
Seriously Mark, listen to yourself. It’s like you are expecting to wake up and have trees already planted, having grown for 20 years. Not happening, pally. Let me also ask when the hell do you expect Wal Mart to plow away the snow? They can’t do it when the parking lot is being used and be successful at it. Plus, you got a shitload of snow so they will be back tomorrow. Don’t even complain about that.
“January 6th, 2010: Walmart’s snow plow again disrupts our home early in the morning. When does Walmart expect us to sleep? If they can’t find a quiet snow plow, send Lloyd Atkinson out with brooms and a shovel. They should have plenty in stock! Still no sign of Edwards’ promised trees and sound wall.”
My Response: Mark, what the hell did I just get done telling you!? And really man, “still no sign of Edwards’ promised trees”? For the love of God. Still no sign of common sense!
“January 7th, 2010: Our formerly quiet neighborhood is bombarded with excessive noise as Walmart’s customers stock up ahead of the impending snowstorm. Still no sign of Scott Edward’s promised trees and soundwall for the neighborhood that Putnam County properly recognizes as residential. Put up or resign Silly Scotty! The trash-talking blog makes a fool of itself again, falsely accusing me of writing a less than 500 word travel article about Jacksonville. They can’t count. The article is well over 500 words, and the photos that they claim were stolen were used by permission. But the blog does use the word “Lies” in its name, so at least it is correct about its constant attacks and lack of truthfulness. Meanwhile, despite its lies and cheap shot attacks, the readership of PutnamLIVE.com is on-target for another record-setting week, month, and year. After I text message Scott Edwards, the city snow-plow pays a visit. Thanks for doing the right thing on this issue, Mayor!”
My Response:I got up with a headache today and settled in with my caffeine fix and my online “morning paper” as it were. My blog sites. Then I ran across this posting for today. I could not figure out if I wanted to eat a bullet or fly to West Virginia to brain you with a shovel, Mark. Seriously. I’m sure it was complete pandemonium for the impending 2-3 inches you guys are gonna get. Sweet Jesus, batten down the hatches!
Ugh. I’m sure it was like any other normal day but because of the “impending snow” you over reacted as usual. By the by, I do not believe for a second you have Scott Edwards cell phone number so you can “text” him like he is your brohan. You lie like a stinky fish. (Update: Could you believe Mark sent me a number for Scott Edwards in an unrelated mail a few days later?! I doubt it was a cell phone that could be texted.)
Now, lets tackle this issue of the Jacksonville, FL “travel feature” you posted. One, several of us have the original version of this saved and it’s 461 words. PutnamLIES stands by that 100%. Two, you didn’t write a lick of that article. You just copied and pasted from various internet sites about Jacksonville. Once you were punked about the validity and length, you went back and added more to the story without informing the readers. Three, all the pictures you posted were ripped from the net as well but we all know the reason why. You were never IN Jacksonville. Close as you got was Myrtle Beach.
“January 8th, 2010: The Daily Mail publishes an article where Hurricane City Manager Ben Newhouse claims Walgreens is “Moving forward.” It’s about time. If Putnam County had any leadership, we would have had Walgreens open in the same time as the ones in Kanawha County. Whether it’s in Hurricane or at the county level, Putnam County’s “leaders” are nothing more than epic fail screwups! Their failure to have a 24-hour pharmacy in Putnam County years ago has cost this county millions in economic loss to our neighbors in Cross Lanes where Rite Aid opened a 24-hour pharmacy years ago. The “leadership” failure is inexcusable and I hope voters kick the pinhead politicians to the curb in 2010.”
My Response: What does this have to do with Enduring Wal Mart? Walgreens was opened in 1901 in Chicago, well before Wally World. This is just you, ranting about the lack of business support, which is contradictorily against you railing against Wal Mart. Which is it? Pro business or not? Added note here. You guys don’t need a 24 hour pharmacy. If one tried, they’d go out of business for lack of a 24 hour income and 24 hour overhead. You are not big enough.
“January 9th, 2010: We have guests over for dinner and a few rounds of canasta. One of them comments about how stupid the city is to put a Walmart across the street without some sort of noise mitigation. Scott Edwards manages to unethically treat this neighborhood, but in the court of public opinion, he is getting hanged by objective observers. He will be a one-term mayor as everyone but him can see through his stupidity! Meanwhile, our road still has not been paved and Edwards has the audacity to ask for the town’s citizens to renew the Excess Levy. PAVE OUR ROAD, MAYOR!”
My Response: They have to plow it first! But you won’t let them! Shut up!
“January 10th, 2010: Just another day of excessive Walmart traffic noise. Nothing much to report. One of the trash blogs is now attacking a local YouTube legend. It must be nice to have so much time to waste kicking a man while he is down. The trash blogger seems to get high acting like a thug. He makes Larry Flynt look like a saint! I’d rather inform the people of Putnam County!”
My Response: I like how you just threw in the “just another day comment.” You really don’t have much more to say about Wal Mart, do you. You just like to hear yourself babble. But now you are using this as a place to respond to other incidents and stories that are going on around you or concern you. You can’t comment elsewhere because you have been banned. How’s your own Robitussin taste, Mark?
Oh, and your “You Tube” Legend comment? The most laughable statement you have ever uttered. You Tube Legend. Ha! It’s just this guy. He’s a dirtbag. Dare I say it, even worse than you. Why? He’s not certifiable and he’s been witnessed abusing his kids. You can take the lead again…just get caught. Mmmk?
“January 11th, 2010: Now one of the trash blogs is questioning our Canasta game on January 9th. The blogger has gone beyond desperate! What an idiot!!! AT 11:47 p.m., some jackass charges up Walmart hill, waking me up. And Scott Edwards wonders why we want a sound wall.”
My Response: Is there still snow on the ground? Is it still winter? Thought so. Shut about the wall already. You. Are. Never. Getting. It. The only thing Scott Edwards wonder is how you have not stroked out yet and been found flopping like a dead sea bass on your bathroom floor. I’m not even going to mention your Canasta game. If you are not behind the keyboard, surfing your own name, making up bullshit, whining on forums or parked in from of your “donated” TVs or displacing water at the local pools after hours you certainly don’t have time to play Canasta with the multiple personalities you have. End of story.
“January 12th, 2010: A prankster has signed me up for a bunch of magazines. The old “send in a card in someone else’s name scam.” It gets better: Someone also told the State of West Virginia Tax Department that my address was in California-and gave the state my parent’s address. The department also thought I charged for subscriptions to PutnamLIVE.com and attempted to bill me $3,200 for back sales taxes and penalties. I wasted about two hours today straightening out all of this.”
My Response: I really have no comment other than to say I got a chuckle out of this. No doubt you owe more than that in back B&O taxes.
“January 13th, 2010: Walmart’s street sweeper shows up at around 6:00 a.m., about an hour earlier than Walmart’s appointed 7:00 a.m. time. Just another rude and inconsiderate disruption of our neighborhood. I meet with a manager of a major bank and advise him of our location. He thinks our property would be a great location for a Hurricane Branch and promises to forward the info up the chain of command. Hurricane needs a steakhouse more than a new bank, but we just want to sell and move. One of the trash bloggers (with WAY too much time on his hands!) has created ANOTHER blog solely designed to respond to THIS blog. Never mind that this guy lives in Vermont, and has compared our 24-hour 180,000 square-foot Walmart in Hurricane to his non-24-hour Wally World in Williston that IS ABOUT HALF THE SIZE and attracts a FRACTION of the customers! And the condos that he once mentioned next to the Williston Walmart were built ABOUT TWO BLOCKS AWAY AFTER the Walmart opened! (I can’t make up such a rotten comparison on his part) His situation is VERY different from having a 24-hour Walmart shoved right in front of your house! Keep in mind that this guy has turned down MULTIPLE invitations to visit our neighborhood and see and hear for himself. He’s just another ignorant out-of-state blogger that is clueless about our situation. Hey Williston Dude. Mind your own business and work on solving problems in your community. Like screaming Howard Dean. (No wonder you think excessive noise is OK! We don’t care about what you think about our Walmart! Your responses to this blog are simply silly. And, speaking of silly, Silly Scotty, per your demand I proved that Putnam County taxes us residential. Where are those trees and the sound wall that you promised? SCOTT EDWARDS-YOU LIED!!!!!!!! (AGAIN!) One of the trash bloggers says I am defending the “YouTube Legend.” I am not defending or attacking him. NEITHER! What I accurately said (on January 10th) is that the trash blogger “Is now attacking a local YouTube legend. It must be nice to have so much time to waste kicking a man while he is down. The trash blogger seems to get high acting like a thug. He makes Larry Flynt look like a saint! I’d rather inform the people of Putnam County!” But the liar trash blogger would rather lie about my words than print the TRUTH! Meanwhile, after setting a record for readership in 2009, and after setting a record for December readership, and setting a new weekly mark last week, PutnamLIVE.com is on-target to smash 2009’s numbers this year. A message to the trash bloggers: You aren’t hurting PutnamLIVE.com because intelligent readers don’t take your trash seriously!”
My Response: Wow! Less than 24 hours out of the box and I hit the nerve jackpot. Good Christ, I don’t even know where to begin. I think I’ll bullet point today.
- Street sweeper. Was there really one? If so, why? Isn’t there still snow on the ground? Is Wal Mart now a part of the snow removal team now? I am starting to think Mark is hearing and seeing things in his sleep and then gets up to post about them.
- The bank offer. Believe it when I see it. I think this was said out of pure frustration. Remember folks, he believes everything he says,even when things really don’t take place.
- Williston Wal Mart. This part is a direct shot at me of course. I never compared the Williston Wal Mart to his on my radio show. I was bringing up the fact that there will always be fringe residential in any Wal Mart situation, no matter how close or far residences are. Mark, of course, took it in a whole other direction and made it about him. My point? Our fringe residential is RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET…::ahem:: sorry. Right across the street from a major shopping complex called Maple Tree Place. More traffic than Mark’s Wally World, more noise, more cars, more plows…but oddly enough…never a street sweeper in the winter. Oh…by the way…Mark declined to pay me for a live remote for the show, this is why I have not gone to West Virginia. Plus, mark is bad for ratings.
- Again with the sound wall and trees? Is the ground still frozen? Is there still snow on the ground? Has anything changed in the last 48 hours? No. Ya know what Mark? I have no doubt Putnam County is screwing with you…because they want to and they can and there is nothing you can do about it. Your bridge is burned.
- By saying “local You Tube Legend” you defended the child abuser. Legend is something you bestow upon another in appreciation. If you had said infamous, I may have bought it. But…we have seen the pictures Mark. ::blargh:: We have seen the pictures.
- Your readership. Mark? If it’s not your enemies checking out your site (namely us “trash bloggers”) then the only thing left are mindless idiots that swallow your verbal spew like a hooker strung out on coke looking for a quick jerk and a score. I have NO respect for your “readers” if they believe your drivel.
- You business idea will never fly, Mark, because you are nowhere near professional enough, even as a citizen to be dealing with anything like an economic boost. You don’t know anything about it. You THINK you, but you are nowhere close. That bank guy you pestered? Told you that just to get away from you. That Kentucky trip? Pure made up BS. You are just compounding lie upon lie to make yourself look good.
- My apologies for the rude comments, but “trash bloggers” will be trash bloggers. And, unlike you Mark, I am not a Nazi when it comes to free speech like you are are. Du Hast!
- The great debate. As I said in my comment, you give me $350,000 minus the $10,000 you want to charge me (for having a debate on your property that YOU want…fuck me I can’t figure that one out) and then I will consider it. So far I have been told that unless we get that kind of money, you are not good enough for ratings and can’t do a live remote. Let me know when you come up with the dough. As for the “lies” you keep saying I told or perpetrated? I have answered those accusation ten fold, unlike a certain KFC inhaler we all know.
- And finally we come to you once again shutting your blog down. I feel like the New York Jets! Hooray! I win. It took less than 4 days. Of course, as soon as you read this, Mark, you will be defiant and keep your Wal Mart blog up. Then again, with me just predicting that, you will take it down. No, no you won’t, you don’t want me to win! Arrrghhh… ::stroke out:: What’s the matter Mark? All pissy now? Oh, by the way, I do not believe for one second you are going to take the time to post in some sort of daily journal for your kid. One, you should have been doing it already nd two, you are a selfish asshole that only cares about himself and his own image, hence the “adoption of a Haitian” and a daily journal for your kid. Stop with the BS, take down your Wal Mart blog and just try to live a normal life.
Folks? At 10:21PM EST Mike Ballburn and I predict the following. If Mark doesn’t stroke out and does take down the blog about Wal Mart, he will continue to post offline and then bring it back when he thinks all has cleared. I can wait.
If this is the end, I want to thank all of you for comments and support. It’s been a hoot.